uhhhghmm.

As I swept by, among street lights, I couldn’t stop but realize,
how much I’ve lost you, it hit me like a bullet to the head.
It took me too long to understand that,
This love I held, was not the same she had for me.
Stupid me, all ever do is try,
Try and be a simple guy.
My mind is a continuous cry for aid,
Though I keep telling myself im not afraid.
I guess this is what keeps me, from dying,
Hm all this lying.
Just keep going, it will all be over, someday.
As I walk streets, with my head to the ground,
Inside a past, I cannot understand why.
Though when others pass,
I smile, as though my hearts not a mess.
got a friend who doesn’t understand,
that my love isn’t enough to end your fright.
Here, let me just give up this fight.
To give up, on something I held on to,
Through the highs and lows,
Kills me.
Just keep going, it will all be over someday.
As I lay, with my dreams close in eye,
All I see is happiness.
Seems like that’s only coming,
When I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment