doux rêves

Photobucket
jump down, the sheets as they collapse.
here, heres a clip from your line.
and well, i hope you're doing just fine.
this instance isn't just for enjoyment,
lets open the windows.

as i sat there in amazement,
i opened my eyes, and she there with me.
As she passes me the towel clip,
i sip my coffee in hindsights 20/20.
as i tried to collect my sheets,
my heart slowly, fleets.

look, into the distance
you will hopefully see the crowd.
lets go explore the sound,
and forget this empty grass,
please let it pass.

as i stare to the place i once stood,
she mentioned.
we're all faltering,
its something we must live with.
that gave me a reason
to forgive her wit.

i kissed her,
and
whispered.

sorry,
i cant.
get out, of what im
into, with
you.
these eyes
havent
been closed
without
fear.

1 comment: